(715) 736-7000 Rice Lake and I'll help you be aware of all the fees and point out any mistakes.
(715) 736-7000 There are certain expected expenses associated with closing the sale of a house. These fees are commonly split between the buyer and seller, as instructed in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Wisconsin to help guide you through the deal.
Costs pertaining to your mortgage to be paid at closing
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, the following taxes are usually paid (More information)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your sale, I'll not only work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also push for limited closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll fully explain the closing costs so you are informed of exactly what you're paying for.
If you are buying a property in Barron County, you will get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within an acceptable range so you're not stunned when you come to the closing table. I'll be glad to go over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem unusual.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.